Tantric Healing Bodywork
Embrace everything, hold on to nothing
Tantric Healing Bodywork can support your healing in many ways: embracing your sexuality, sensuality and emotions with clarity and confidence; releasing physical and emotional traumas including sexual traumas; realizing self-love and self-mastery; opening to more satisfying intimacy, better sex life, and more fulfilling relationships; it is also a proven therapy for various pathologies such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, performance anxiety for men, or vaginismus, neuralgias, incontinence, prolapses, etc. for women.
Apart from my experience and professional training in Tantric Journey Educator (holistic tantric massage therapy), I am also trained in the following healing practices: Pelvic Floor Therapeutic Massage; Karsai Nei Tsang (genitals therapeutic massage) and Chi Nei Tsang (Abdominal Massage); Integrated Craniosacral Biodynamics Therapy; Osteothai Transformation through Touch (Shock and Trauma - palpation and axial integration); Embodied Trauma Healing; Trauma Informed Care; Traditional Thai Massage; Dynamic Thai Massage.
Growing up in Hong Kong, I became familiar with Taoist principles from an early age. I have also studied and / or practiced qigong, traditional tantra, yoga, meditation, dance and movement meditation, consent and boundaries management, stress management, Integral Anatomy, trauma and tension releases, Body-Mind Centering approach including cellular consciousness, Open Awareness energy release, Bioenergetics, etc.
I support my clients with knowledge, skills, and my own experience. And the key ingredient is this -- a desire to help based on love and compassion.
Get in touch with me.
[ IMPORTANT NOTICE: ]
This bodywork supports your personal exploration of growth and healing. It is based on authentic tantra, somatic bodywork, and deep energy healing. It is not a sensual massage service.
I do not work through online coaching (Except as follow up sessions with clients who have received at least one hands-on session from me).
First Time Free Enquiry (online)
Fee: Free of charge
Duration: Up to 30 minutes
This allows you to gain a further understanding about me and tantric healing.
Individual session of Tantric Healing Bodywork
Fee: 6000 ~ 9000 Baht / 2500 ~ 4000 HKD
Duration: 4 ~ 6 hours
Package of 3 sessions of Tantric Healing Bodywork
Fee: 20000 Baht / 9000 HKD
Duration: 4 ~ 6 hours (x 3 sessions)
Private Classes of Tantric Massage for Couples
Please get in touch with me for more details.
Fee: 6000 to 12000 Baht / 2500 to 5000 HKD
Duration: 3 hours per class (1 or 2 classes)
TANTRIC HEALING BODYWORK - how a session may look like
All sessions will start with an extended confidential consultation about your personal issues, specific needs, and details of your personalized session, which will be tailor-made to suit you.
Typically, a therapy session may include some of the following elements:
- Defining the focus and intention for your healing session
- Cleansing rituals including taking a shower to relax
- Connection rituals to support establishing trust and connection in a safe and sacred environment
- Relaxation and preparation of the body and mind. It may involve the use of touch, dynamic / stillness meditation, relaxation exercises, breathing exercises, voice opening exercises, communications, etc.
- Full body deep massage while entering and maintaining a state of embodied presence and mindfulness
- Energetic / emotional / trauma release
- Yoni / lingam / prostate massage, de-armouring
- Somatosensory / interoception awareness training focusing on pain and / or pleasure
- Self-empowerment and the art of expression and communication of one’s own will, desires, needs and boundaries
- Energy healing work / breathwork
What it helps you with:
- Enhancing your abilities for emotional ／ physical intimacy
- Deepening your connection at all levels in intimate relationships
- Enhancing your abilities to experience joy and love at emotional / physical level
- Enhacing and deepening your connection to life forces and energies
- Expanding capacity for pleasure, sensuality and sexuality
- Obstacles in enjoying your sexuality and sensuality
- Vaginism, vulvodynia, pain in sexual intercourse
- Low or loss of interests in sex
- Performance anxiety
- Prostate health
- Erectile issues (erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation)
- Emotional issues e.g. guilt, shame
- Addictions (especially porn and sex)
- Body dysmorphia (including the genitals)
- Past abuse or trauma, sexual, physical or emotional
- Anxiety or tension