ThT is a holistic therapy approach based on traditional Tantric and Taoist bodywork. The healing therapy offers support for a range of sexual issues for all genders, and helps clients to reconnect with their sexuality to discover it’s full potential. The overall aim of our work is to help clients bring more vitality, love, connection, and wellbeing into their lives.
Sessions include full consultation and a long sequence of somatic bodywork therapy. All our practitioners have trained professionally in tantric healing work, and may also incorporate other healing modalities into their own unique approach. They abide by the ThT code of ethical practice, with a particular focus on client consent and personal boundaries.
We often hold past negative experiences in our body’s cellular memory, which can have an impact on intimacy and sexuality including our relationships. The bodywork in ThT sessions can bring up unexpected memories and emotions which the body is ready to feel and release. We offer a safe and caring healing space to help clients to meet these emotions, and also to expand their experience of sexuality. Sessions include deeply relaxing and nurturing bodywork as part of the therapy.
Conditions and experiences which our practitioners commonly support, include:
- erectile issues (for example, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation)
- emotional intimacy issues
- physical intimacy issues
- body dysmorphia
- separating orgasm and ejaculation for men
- female ejaculation
- past sexual trauma, physical and emotional abuse
- sexuality following cancer treatment
- deepening connection for couples
- addictions (especially porn and sex)
ThT sessions are not suitable in the following cases
If in doubt, please consult your doctor, or healthcare professional, before booking a ThT session.
- Under age: If you are under 21 years of age
- Substances: We are unable offer sessions within 48 hours of prospective clients consuming large amounts of alcohol, or taking recreational drugs / plant medicines
- Pregnancy: Within the first 3 months of pregnancy
- PSA testing: If you are having a PSA test for prostate health, you should wait 3 weeks after receiving a prostate massage
- Major surgery: You need to wait for 6 months after major surgery
- Cancer which is in the spreading stage (metastatic stage)
- Mental or severe emotional illness, unless you are receiving other regular professional support
- Systemic contagious or infectious diseases eg flu virus
- High blood pressure that is not controlled by medication
- Bleeding disorders
- Low blood platelet counts
- People taking blood-thinning medications such as Warfarin require agreement from their medical supervisor before attending a session
- Areas of the body with blood clots, fractures, open or healing wounds, skin infections, weakened bones (eg from osteoporosis or cancer)
ThT does not constitute medical treatment and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis. If you are dealing with a serious health condition, you should check with your healthcare provider first before booking a ThT appointment. Also you should inform your ThT practitioner of any health conditions that may affect the session.