Heal your Wounds and Step into your Power 疗愈伤痛 拥抱力量
I believe we are alive for one ultimate reason, which is to become whole.
Tantra is the path towards this wholeness. Tantra is the medicine to heal our invisible wounds. Tantra is the key to unlock our hidden potentials. It is the tool to guide us to stepping into our true power.
Tantric Healing Bodywork and Emotional Healing Bodywork have been instrumental for my personal healing and growth, as well as for numerous clients I have worked with. With love and compassion, full body-mind presence in the here and now, I will support you to let go of your inner blockages, and to allow your inner life forces and wisdom to awaken and heal yourself.
Embracing fully your sexuality, sensuality and emotions with clear awareness and confidence, are some of the crucial pieces that you can recover through this healing work. It is one of the keys towards realizing self-worth, self-love, self-mastery, more satisfying emotional and physical intimacy, better sex life, fulfilling relationships, and true happiness.
Apart from my experience and professional training in tantric bodywork, I am also trained in traditional Thai massage. My upbringing in Taoism and practices in Tai Chi and Qigong, practice and facilitation of yoga, movement and stillness meditation, contact improvisation, and continuous studies in various somatic and body-mind disciplines, scientific approaches towards trauma healing, sexology, compassionate communication, consent and boundaries, etc. have all been contributing to my own healing and transformational journey , which in turn are inspiring me in supporting each of my client's unique process.
I speak fluently English, Cantonese, Mandarin and French. You can choose to have your consultation and session with me in any of these languages as it suits you.
Are you ready to welcome a brighter version of yourself? Are you ready to embrace your wholeness?
Get in touch with me. 现在就跟我联系吧。
WhatsApp: +852 51050447
Initial free enquiry (online) 免费在线查询
Fees : Free of charge
Duration: Up to 30 minutes ／分钟
This allows you to gain a further understanding of tantric healing therapies, and which type of healing session would be most suitable for you. It is free of charge.
Types of healing sessions
1. Exploratory emotional healing bodywork (you will be in comfortable clothing)
Fees: 900 Yuan／人民币 (China) / 4500 Baht ／泰铢 (Thailand)
Duration: 3-4 hours ／ 小时
2. Tantric healing bodywork (you will be partially or fully naked)
Fees: 1100 ~ 1700 Yuan／人民币 (China) / 5500 ~ 8500 Baht ／泰铢(Thailand)
Duration: 4 ~ 6 hours ／小时
How a healing session looks like
All sessions will start with an extended confidential consultation about your personal issues, specific needs, and details of your personalized therapy. Your session will be tailor-made to suit you.
Typically, a therapy session may include the following elements:
- Defining the focus and intention for your healing session
- Cleansing rituals including taking a shower to relax
- Connection rituals to support establishing trust and connection between you and me in a safe and sacred environment
- Relaxation and preparation of the body and mind. It may involve the use of touch, dynamic / stillness meditation, relaxation exercises, breathing exercises, voice opening exercises, communications, etc.
- Full body deep massage while entering and maintaining a state of embodied presence and mindfulness
- Emotional / trauma release, yoni / lingam / prostate massage, de-armouring
- Somatosensory / interoception awareness training focusing on pain and / or pleasure
- Self-empowerment and the art of expression and communication of one’s own will, desires, needs and boundaries
- Energy healing work / breathwork
Examples of issues addressed
- Enhancing abilities for emotional ／ physical intimacy
- Deepening connection at all levels in intimate relationships
- Enhancing abilities to experience joy and love at emotional / physical level
- Obstacles in healthy & positive body experience including sexuality / sensuality
- Low or loss of interests in sex
- Body dysmorphia
- Past abuse or trauma, sexual, physical or emotional
- Anxiety or tension
- Addictions (especially porn and sex)
- Prostatitis (except bacterial infection)
- Erectile issues (erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation)