‘Only from the Heart, can you touch the Sky’ (Rumi)
Kate is an experienced professional Tantric-Tao practitioner and trainer, offering a holistic and therapeutic approach based on authentic Tantric and Taoist practices. She supports men with a range of sexual and intimacy issues, with expanding their sexuality, and bringing more love, vitality and wellbeing into their lives and relationships.
Many people experience difficulties with sexuality and intimacy issues at some point during their life, which can include emotional or physical trauma from childhood. Kate offers a professional and caring space to help clients reconnect with their body and emotions, let go of what is no longer serving them, and bring more natural energy and vitality into the body system. Koh Phangan provides an extraordinarily beautiful natural and nourishing environment for clients to step out of daily life, and come into deeper connection with themselves.
Kate is a certified trauma aware practitioner (Union Institute, Koh Phangan) and recently completed The Embody Lab Certification in Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy. She works within a code of Ethical Practice, which includes informed consent and client confidentiality.
Kate also teaches Tantric-Taoist practices, supporting men with cultivating and harnessing sexual life-force energy (‘Jing-chi’) for self-expansion, healing and long-term health. Simple Tantric-Taoist practices can be learned by people from all backgrounds. They are also an important (and often unexplored) part of yoga and martial arts practices, and a popular addition to Yoga Teacher Training programmes, and Muay Thai trainings on Koh Phangan.
One-to-one client sessions offer a unique and effective approach combining specialist Tantric-Taoist bodywork, coaching and (optional) homework for clients. Vortex Energy Healing Therapy can be included in sessions, to deepen transformation and healing. Kate can also recommend a package of options, together with other therapies and workshops available on Koh Phangan for visiting clients.
Kate has been leading group retreats, and training students in this field since 2017 in Europe and Koh Phangan. Yoga plays an important part in her life, both as a daily practice and life philosophy. She has studied with inspirational teachers worldwide including: Daniel Odier, Marlese de Cocheret, Clive Sheridan, Martin Beaudoin and Adyashanti.
Kate is Co-Founder of the Tantric Healing Therapy platform.
Kate supports men with:
- Erectile dysfunction: Identifying and treating underlying causes through bodywork, coaching and self-practice exercises
- Premature ejaculation: Treating both physiological and psychological factors
- Emotional and physical traumas, which impact intimacy and sexuality, including sexual trauma. Kate will arrange a time to speak together about about additional therapeutic support that may be needed
- Prostate health: Helping men with maintaining a healthy prostate gland and support with prostate conditions, including post-prostate cancer
- Strict cultural conditioning around sexuality: Replacing shame and guilt with empowered sexuality
- Stress management: Coaching, bodywork and energy healing to help transform physical and emotional stress patterns held in the body
- Sexual addictions: Looking at underlying causes of addictions in a space free from judgement
- Sexual inexperience: Building confidence with intimacy and sexuality
- Ending of a relationship: Support with moving forward after relationship break-ups
- Support with chronic health conditions: Nurturing bodywork and energy healing to help support and energise the body
- Learning Tantric-Taoist practices: Simple practices to support vitality, conscious sexuality and spiritual expansion, including learning to separate orgasm and ejaculation ('sublimation'):
SESSION OPTIONS FOR MEN:
For sessions in Koh Phangan please email Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
*Please note: Kate offers a therapeutic educational approach which is not sexual services.
- Free 30-min consultation via WhatsApp or Zoom for new clients.
- Introductory session: Clothes-on Tantric-Taoist Healing Bodywork and Coaching: 3.5 hours, £250 (UK fee); 6000-9000 baht (Koh Phangan)
Foundation sessions are required for some clients who have significant trauma, or prefer to remain clothed during the bodywork. Includes professional consultation and an introduction to Tantric-Taoist practices.
- Intermediate session: Tantric-Taoist Healing Bodywork with Oil and Coaching: 3.5 hours, £300 (UK fee); 6000-9000 baht (Koh Phangan)
An intermediate session bringing clients deeper into connection with their body using oil-based bodywork. Holistic Tantric-Tao bodywork for wellbeing (excluding the pelvic area). Includes professional consultation and an introduction to Tantric-Taoist practices.
- Therapeutic Prostate Massage: 3.5 hours, £300 (UK fee); 6000-9000 baht (Koh Phangan)
Ideal for men who need regular treatments to manage stress and maintain prostate health, or recovering from prostate cancer interventions. Includes professional consultation, deep bodywork for the back of the body, and the therapeutic prostate massage treatment.
- Tantric Discovery Sessions for Men: Tantric-Taoist Bodywork and Coaching: 3.5 hours, £350 (£300 for 3-session package UK fee); 6000-9000 baht (Koh Phangan)
This session focuses on authentic Tantric-Taoist education and practices for men. It begins with consultation and theory, followed by Tantric-Taoist bodywork. The focus is to bring clients deeply into connection with their own body, as self-awareness and presence is the foundation of Tantric male practices. The sessions can include prostate and genital massage, and learning sublimation practices. Ideal for yoga and martial arts practitioners who are learning the science of Jing-Chi (sexual energy) flow in the body, and for other people interested in genuine Tantra.
- Therapeutic Session: Tantric-Taoist Bodywork and Coaching session: 3.5 hours, £350 (£300 for 3-session package / concessions available on request); 6000-9000 baht (Koh Phangan)
The session includes professional consultation, Tantric-Taoist bodywork (including therapeutic pelvic bodywork) and energy healing, with a focus on therapeutic healing outcomes.
ONLINE COACHING SESSIONS:
In person, or via WhatsApp or Zoom:
Online sessions include consultation and focus on education, including for example, learning Tantric-Taoist practices to support erectile health.
- 60 min - £65
- 90 min - £85
- 5 sessions - £300 (60 min), £400 (90 min) when pre-paid in advance
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Kate is unable to offer sessions on the same day as an appointment is requested.
- A deposit is required prior to in-person session. The fee for online sessions is payable in advance.
- She practices within a Code of Ethical Practice including client confidentiality and non-discrimination.
- Tantric Healing Therapy practitioners are professional holistic therapists. They do not offer sexual services, are professionally dressed during sessions, and do not offer mutual touch.